The Mission of DMI is to
Reveal Christ through covenant relationships of love Reconstruct society through church planting Establish a faith based economy Making disciples from each generation Restore the kingdom of God through family-centered ministry and outreach Revive a life of holiness through a consecrated life of brokenness, personal integrity and a life of prayer.
Goals and Objectives
- Bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ. Establish at least 1000 new churches globally in the next (15) years.
- Establish an apostolic covering for churches that will promote fellowship, networking, spiritual development, instruction, accountability, economic empowerment, inspiration, dissemination of information, and leadership development.
- Become an international resource center for ministerial training and church planting for churches around the world.
- Support global ministries.
- Bring about spiritual awakening in he cities, schools, universities and governments throughout the world.
- Partner with The Sign of the Dove churches and like-minded churches who want an apostolic covering.
- Build up Christians in the workplace, demonstrating a biblical worldview in every segment of our society.
- Identify, train, develop, mobilize and release the untapped leader within every human, especially those in the under developed areas in the USA and third world nations.